Lupine Lane began with two people, Lauren and Carl. Now, we have grown to a wonderful, large family full of vibrant, accomplished people who have joined the team to cultivate the core philosophy every day. The term “the more the merrier” is incredibly apropos!
- – The Director, Curriculum Director, Facilities Director and Assistant Director are the Administration of Lupine Lane.
- – Lead Teachers develop and implement Weekly Intentions based on the Lupine Lane Philosophy and Guiding Principles, our Curriculum and Key Developmental Goals.
- – Assistant Teachers support their Lead Teacher partner.
- – Jolly Teachers are floating teachers, who support various facets of our school.
- – Language Teachers join us each week for Spanish and Mandarin lessons during the school day.
- – After School and Summer Teachers join us in the summer for camps and for classes after school during our school year.